Directed by Meg Sullivan
VARIOUS, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Choose 1 min monologue from the show. Submit video, headshot, resume, & audition form to the Love’s Labour’s Google Classroom. Link provided upon registration.
1st Round, video submissions due Saturday, November 21st by 5pm.
2nd Round, Callbacks via Zoom. Saturday, December 5th, 1pm-4pm. Sides will be provided.
Students must attend the entire time.
Readthrough: Saturday, 12/12/20, 10am-12pm, before “Singing in the Rain.”
All other rehearsals will be scheduled around each students’ schedule.
MANDATORY: ALL STUDENTS REQUIRED TO ATTEND EACH DAY
February 8-11, 5pm-9pm
FRIDAY 2/12, @7pm
SATURDAY 2/13 @2pm & 7pm
SUNDAY 2/14 @3pm
FRIDAY 2/19 @7pm
SATURDAY 2/20 @ 2pm & 7pm
SUNDAY 2/21 @3pm
Love Notes 2/21 @12
Strike to follow 2/21 performance.
- You will receive a PDF of your script.
- We will be social distancing the audience, live streaming, and will have copies available for sale.
- COSTUMES will be provided by Genesis. Supplemental items & dance shoes from your wardrobe.
- Each student will be given a SHOW T-SHIRT. Additional t-shirts may be purchased for $15 at registration.
- Original CAST POSTERS will be available for purchase for $20.