JUNE 11 & 12, 2021
Directed by Meg Sullivan
06/01/2021 - 06/12/2021
M - SA, Noon - 5:00 PM
Grades 7th to 12th | Advanced
You must have completed 2 Advanced musicals, or 1 Advanced Shakespearean production with Genesis before you register for this class. If you do not meet the prerequisite, you must submit a 1 minute Shakespearean monologue audition video by 5/1/2021 to email@example.com..
Upon registration you will receive a link to the Macbeth Google Classroom. You will also need to sign up for the Macbeth Remind. You will receive a .pdf of your script.
Material: Choose 1 min monologue to memorize from the show. Submit video, headshot, resume, & audition form to the Macbeth Google Classroom. Link provided upon registration. Sides will be provided for callbacks.
Dates: 1st Round, video submissions due Wednesday, May 26th by 5pm. 2nd Round, Callbacks in person at Genesis. Saturday, May 29, 1pm-4pm. Sides will be provided. Students must attend the entire time.
June 1-4 & June 7-11, 12:00-5:00pm.
SET BUILD: Saturday, June 5 from 10AM-3PM
- FRIDAY 6/11, @7pm
- SATURDAY 6/12 @2pm & 7pm
-Love Notes: 6/12 between shows; Strike to follow 6/12 last performance.
- Costumes are provided by Genesis. Supplemental items & shoes from your wardrobe.
- Students are required to be present at all rehearsals and shows. Please do not schedule any appointments or events for your student during this rehearsal period.
- Please send a snack, a personal water bottle, and pencil each day to rehearsal.
- Please help your student at home to memorize their lines.
- Masks required during rehearsals. Shields worn during performances.
- Each student will be given a SHOW SHIRT. Additional t-shirts may be purchased for $15 at registration.
- Original CAST POSTERS will be available for purchase for $20.
- Tickets will be available for purchase online, so buy early!