07/19/2021 - 08/01/2021
M - SA, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Ages 12-18 | Grades 7th to 12th | Advanced
Audition Submissions: Choose (2) Contrasting songs, 1 min cut, in the style of the show. Submit a video of yourself performing/singing this cut, fully memorized with a backing track (instrumental tracks only), filmed landscape. Video Submissions due July 3rd. Students will upload their videos to the Google Drive. Link Provided upon registration.
In Person Callbacks and Dance Call: Sunday, July 11th: Sides/Dance (tap) call. 1pm-6pm. Please wear clothes you can move in.
Students might be asked to sing from the score. Please be familiar with the show.
2 Week Camp: July 19-July 30, Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
Set Build/Rehearsal: Saturday, July 24th 10am-3pm
- FRIDAY: July 30th @ 7pm
- SATURDAY: July 31st @ 2pm & 7pm
- SUNDAY: August 1st @ 3pm (Love Notes @ 12:30p) | Strike after the Sunday show
- Costumes are provided by Genesis. Supplemental items & shoes from your wardrobe.
- Students are required to be present at all rehearsals and shows. Please do not schedule any appointments or events for your student during this rehearsal period.
- Please send a snack, a personal water bottle, and pencil each day to rehearsal.
- Please help your student at home to memorize their lines.
- Masks required during rehearsals. Shields worn during performances.
- Each student will be given a SHOW SHIRT. Additional t-shirts may be purchased for $15 at registration.
- Original CAST POSTERS will be available for purchase for $20.
- Tickets will be available for purchase online, so buy early!